93post

hello guys.



this few days i was so happy just now just take back my chinese i get full mark so happy . hahas . i saturday got go zone F service but i nv join them for lunch . . coz i go cry room play with the children . . . i take alot children , main and adult picture . hahas . they r so cute . hahas i going to do smth for them . and pastor lia so i need alot of picture . i enjoy my life . now i am in CAP .





math 92 percent

sc 56 percent

eng 69 percent

chinese 70 percent

HE 75percent

CPA about 80 smth percent .





hahas . i still not happy . coz i wan to get all 80 percent and go for NA . i believe my hard work God will know . i don really talk to my classmate . hahas .

CA1 i fail chinese
CA2 i never fail hahas . but i don feel happy . hahas . cause all get 83percent then i will be happy until siao .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW