89post thank God

hahas . friday i help up in usher . wa this is the first time i enjoy doing usher with the ppl who doing ushering too ! i nv even do my usher until so happy . hahas .wa it is tried for doing usher . but i enjoy doing ET and other . Asia confrence i also enjoy . but this is the one i enjoy in church for ushering . AC is at expo not in church so is not the same feeling . oh my , my life have become more better and better . hahas . jesus is taking care of me now . thu is unhappy day . but i have faith tt tmr will be better . so it really come ture man ! friday is really the happy day man . . . thank God .

hahas . then saturday . i at cry room playing with the baby . all this i enjoy too coz got children ma .. no matter wat i believe my life will be more better and better . study too will be better .
i really wan to thank pastors, of coz got God . his the only one . family helping .

Sunday , i was in church too . i also in cry room for sevrice . hahas . seeing the children running about . is just so fun tt u will smile too . no one can stop u to smile but is ur ownself wanted to smile or not . . but smile will be more and more better to ur life . i out my thing at xiao hong there then forget to take . so i run back to church . then reach home abt 9 plus

monday , today school was ok . i late for mdn lim class . then so scold me . she said tt i will tell mdn liang . i just reply back said lor . then scold said ok i will said wan . then HE lesson i nv do thing . then mdn lim bring me go see mdn liang . then teacher ask me wat happen . everything i don teacher . hahas . coz i don really wan them to know wat i am thinking . don wan to let them know more abt me . and all this . then mdn liang ask me wan too change with adele or not . i nv reply . then at last i back to mdn lim class . i wanted to said sorry but she don wan to listen then mdn liang said next time . =) in class i become more n more better with my friends . :) after school i go my ah ma house . and eat . before i going home i and my sis go meet my cousin siying . and we know the ppl who die ytd . if i not wrong name zi wei . my cousin friends today keep crying becoz of the zi wei . he from 13 story jump down . and smth more but i don said . coz no more time and this is other ppl thing . so don said too much also . my cousin also tell me today she saw adele . and adele nv came to school today . i saw thinking wan to tell teacher or not but i will . sick cannot go out wan wat . then if she can i also can lor . so i must tell teacher . i believe teacher will do action . i take 13 then change to 158 go home . siying go out with her friend . tmr i got lot of thing to do . 4pm to 6pm in church with mei xin . 0730-0900 pm also got thing on .


april is pastor lia bday . i will do a powerpoint for her . and got abt children so i need to take picture of the children n family picture too ! hahas . i must do on next week so this week is taking picture day . hahas . hope miko will come this week . then it will be good . hahas . :) smile

jesus i start to believe in you . u nv make me down . but u make me up . even today i call my friends to come church . go friends are coming . i believe u will help me too . they will get save in this years . coz u the one who let them believe in you . jesus christ u my lord n king no one can replace u . coz i only believe in you christ . Thank For Helping Me Along The Ways I In Now !


in the name of jesus chrsit

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW