95post

wa . my brother never scold me man for going church . oh thank God . he let my go . hahas . anthony bday tmr . i donno is boring or fun . i really very long time never see them . tmr anthony call me go . but got service . i wanted to go church . oh no . wat should i do ? yes , 1 week holiday is coming ready . monday i got zone F chalet . i have a feeling it will not be fun . how and wat i should do now . my feeling will not be wrong wan . hope tt is not God plan for me . zone f getting less and less ppl ready . i really donno wat to do with it .

To me Zone F is just only my age to be . i don really will them donno y . at there just like no feel and enjoyable time . feel unhappy it should be got . hahas . i don think i should take tt my life . i stay is because of children , God , pastor , some C zone ppl . xiao hong and others .


In C Zone u can really feel the love ,meaningful , wonderful ,enjoyable and happy thing over there . but not with my CG . i think zone F ppl is not a place tt i wanted to be . when i in the service all this i really can't feel everything . Got only boring , tried , feel like sleeping . this year i only go one time for Zone F . i wan to go back more . but it really make me feel like going to back to last time .


I wanted to know them more . is not easy. i think really don give me leave is God , pastor , miko , yoko , charlotte , andrea, mark , aven , elsa , eunice , their mother , father , main and C Zone ppl . i don feel i in zone F . so like last time wat i said . Zone F will become less and less . not more . it become a ture . even me go Zone F service not mean i am back . it mean i still give my CG a respeat . if they really keep wan me to join them . i will really leave and will not come back anymore . even children i also can leave them and spent more time on studying n basketball .


i really don wish to leave church . but Zone F is not really not for me . i only wan a place like C5 n C9 . i really love them so much . but go for CG meeting . follow up . no use . coz i really cannot stay in Zone F wan . Zone F is not a place for me . even my sis also wan leave .

My cousin siying who bring my sis to church she also lefted church fast away . my sis bring wei hao to church . he also left , my sis wanted to leave . coz she angry abt dominic . becoz of weihao . dom wan to put wei hao back to children church . becoz of children church my cousin wei hao leave church . even me feel like too ! nth tt i wan to rmb abt this church . got . pastor goodness . children smile their family too .

the most i really don like is Zone F . hope this zone F chalet can change my mind . hope but donno will work or not . tried . of the world . gtg .


Hope God You Really Can Change What I Am Thinking Now ! Zone F Chalet Try Change My Mind And Life . . You Can . . Just Try It . Or I Donno Will I Leave Or NOt Just BeCause Of Zone F .


The ppl who will not leave is . . Ivan , Roy , all ZM ,weihong n others . gtg sleep nite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW