97 post . how is my this week life goes . hahas

oh . one week holidays have already part away . aiyo feel so fun man . after the holiday i became a good girl . i help my teacher to clean up claas with jing sheng. and i get 1 point . hahas . so funny . i know tt is very good thing tt i became so nice n helpful . and i even nv late for school man . is really a good thing tt i talking now . i nv talk in class most of the time coz don feel like . . . hahas . later i going to zone F service is also a good thing . this year i only go zone F 2 times plus today i am going . chalet was fun . like my follow up . cheryl said . first being a children of God must have a new relationship with God then with God family . God family mean church ppl . i nv put in too many love , care to my Zone mate . but i put alot in children , baby and C zone ppl . is really so bad am i . . but late time i talk to my zone mate alot but becoz i nv go church for 3 months late year . after FOP . i donno y . after i back yi dian . also not in church liao . now i same sec school with him . i believe is God plan . he wan me to bring him back . i ask him one time . he told me is because of study . but i don think so . no matter wat i will bring him back . coz he is my brother in christ i cannot let him be . and my lucky number is 2 . coz my bday is 2/2/96 and my born time is 2212 pm . . hahas . and his bday is 4/2/96 . . i older than him 2 days . so i will bring him back soon . hahas =))later i going to Mr. tan house with my class n 1n1 ppl . hahas . is going to be fun . we meet at 5 pm . so after zone F like tt i am going to meet them . =)) nite time go back church meet my cousin n sisiter . hahas . gtg do my thing . bye =)))))


i believe u will help me . =))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW