91 post

oh . today school okay . only CPA lesson not very fun . service learning i , adele and one more girls one team . . but is may . the service learning . hahas . adele very nice to me today . she put me go with her and eat . and i go church today . do BM man . is so cool . now i enjoy going church . and i get more close to my classmate . hahas . i very tried . . . hahas . i donno y wei hong don reply me msg de . tmr . go my ah ma house and eat . . nite time then go home . next week i should go other ah ma house liao at . hougang . hahas . gtg . tmr got school . nite

jesus i love you

i believe this week my friends will all come with me for service . hahas . i believe u also will help me up . hahas . good nite jesus .
Thank Jesus



Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW