oh... i wanted to end this school family today ... i don like it ... my life inside is only boring or sad ... nth will make me feel happy ... i find out wat is best friends ... school family is not truly my life i wan ... i tomorrow will end this ... but i know still get jia jun , shawn ,anthony,chloe ,yu ting,zhen an and vernice ... i don know why evelyn told alot ppl don friend vernice but the next day ... she friend her... i don mind ... vernice in her blog said she hated mii ... so now i will be saying her liao ... ask her come join us for BBQ she said don wan ... at last go ask evelyn ...in the afternoon evelyn told mii ... u wan go or not ... vernice join back us ... i wan thinking wat vernice told evelyn ... evelyn sms mii ... eu dun wan go then ferget it ... if eu wan ... then euquit dhe family ... coz vernice join bck le ... so go ahead and quit .. rmb to ask dhe whole gang hor ... i think she siao ... what is the meaning of whole gang ... pls .. belmont , hui lin , si si , shawn leow and mii ... pls la ... the whole gang sound like ... we r bad ppl they r good ppl ... omg ... vernice good ? if is God come talk to me now ... wa... if is i die give you see ... i not playing ... but is 100percent good hor... pls la ... if is really i become god la... i quit is because vernice ... but charyl teach mii learn to forgive and forget ... i try it before on her but no use ... too bad now i don care her ... my truly friends is belmont yi lin evelyn ... but nw only belmont ... i know y this few day i feel not well ... on sat 11oct ... pastor ma died ... my sister tell mii wan ... and happen alot of thing ... and the BBQ is my plan but now evelyn call me not to go ... this is my plan just because of shawn foo ... vernice ... jia jun ... zhen an ... she call mi don go ... i know liao ... they only know how to aut...i don really hate them ... coz i last time als olike that ... hehe ... but i find out i have they not my truly ........................ my truly friend all in church ... hahas ... gtg ... tomorrow onli9 bye ... nite ... got school 2morrow ... nite ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW