how my life today !

wa . . . i feel tired man . . . oh . . . i have go see pastor ma . . . aiya . . . why ppl must die ? ... i feel sad man ... cheryl and pastor lia ... i can see they look very sad ... aiya ... but pastor ma die with peace ... oh ... but my sis tell me ... pastor lia , pastor how and alot of ppl cry on today but i nv go today ... i should send pastor ma ... last but i didn't go ... aiya ... i feel sorry to her ... and pastor lia .... i like pastor lia so much ... but i think i am not ... if is really i should go church every week two time ... for today i wan to go church one a week ... but if can go two a week ... but i will try ... i am sorry to pastor and cheryl ... sorry guys ... cheryl r my good friend in church ... i love them ... some ppl r thinking y i like blue so much ... i tell u ... sometime when u look in to the sky ... u can think back that ... someone r up there looking at u ... and sky is blue ... so i like it so much ... but pastor ma have already not with us ...i know she is looking us everyday ... in the sky so we must look at the sky ... but i love her so much ...i gtg ... need to do thing ... bye ... remember if u miss one ppl look at the sky ... sometime you can saw someone up there looking at u ... love everyone !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW