how i walk with GOD everyday .... =)

wa.... sian ... PSLE english paper 1 and 2 ... aiya... on monday ... is my maths ... i wish everyone taking PSLE all go NA or E or S ... i want to g o north view sec school ... but i study at aljunied ... but if i pass i have alot of thing ... man... tomorrow i going to church ... ivan change alot ... he become no hair but it will be very cute ... cheryl be come more pretty ... aiyo everyone is more pretty or handsome than last time ... i having a school family ...

Evelyn - mummy - 12 /6

Geraldine-1 sister - 3/1

rebecca -2 sister - 2/2

wendy-3sister-8/3

jia jun -1brother - 4/4

zhen an -2brother-14/5

shawn nic. foo -3brother- 20/6

yi lin -4sister-20/6

vernice-5sister-15/7

belmont-4brother-29/7


vernice family .... husband Elton
======================
anthony chong 15/3
rebecca koh 29/3
shawn leow ?/12

jia jun family .... wife yu ting
====================
Chole 5/3


rebecca koh family... husband Abel
========================
ng si si 21/6
wan xin 21/6



cool rite... my school family .... wa... 19 ppl... ...


i wish my family pass they r PSLE... 280+
and i wish keeve and hong wei get 270+


My CA ...

ENG 4 42
MATHS 3 57
MT 2 72
SC U 13

total ... 184


My prelim ....

ENG 3 55
MATHS 1 87
MT 3 64
Sc 4 33 <>

My PSLE....


donno yet ...
haven End ...



after i can go out with my friends ... we can play until mad... i nv study ... but i believe i still can pass .... i walk my life with God everyday ... when i saw keeve outside school i have a lot of bad luck ... but i believe God can change my life ... i can become more good luck ... God will change it ... after PSLE... i wan to thank i ivan and cheryl for teaching mii ... i rememeber last time i don go school but cheryl and ivan teach me alot ... i love GOD , family , cheryl , ivan , friends and everyone ... god loves me ... i loves you ! =) smile ... hehe... everyone live is for urself not for who ... so life is very fast over ... u have a chance live in earth ... is because god ... so live with a smile ... die also must smile ... life is god giving a chance on u ... so live happily ... if u really wan to cry ... let 's on ur haert or some place no wan know ... i very long time nv post ... so after PSLE ....let 's be mad .... can go play can go out... wahahas....i siao...


I WISH PSLE CAN GET .....

ENG 1 78

MATHS 1 90

MT 1 90


TOTAL ... 258....

I LOVE IT MAN ...
I LOVE YOU ... GOD LOVES YOU ....
I LOVE EVERYONE ....

WANTED TO SLEEP NITE ... GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR PSLE ... HAVE A NICE DAY ! GOD TALK TO U TONIGHT // REBECCA PHUA JIE YING ! SMILE =) REMEMBER ...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW