13 oct 08 ... hehe ... love you

wa.... i got BBQ on 25 oct 08 ... it is on sat ... i go church from zone F service after the service end i got hougang .... find my family (school ) .... hahas ... i can't wait for that day i wish is today man ... wahaha ... tomorrow got school man ... aiya ... i hate it ... hahas JK only ... PSLE over liao ... happy liao lor... hahas ... cool ... but i feel sad is ... i lost a friend ... name vernice ... she not in the family member liao ... i was thinking y she said that ''i have hated rebecca phua on 091008... and today i first time saw my mummy (evelyn) cry ... wa... i donno wat she told evelyn ... and she keep saying sorry lao da all my fault ... she call mii lao da coz i older than her ... but geraldine and hong wei also older than mii ... i was thinking should i call them lao da? ... i can be very nice some time ... most of the time i am crazy ... so i like this song so much ... madly truly deeply ... it is cool man ... i love it ... but when i am young to p5 i like this song call never let you go ... i forgotten this liao ... but today i go chloe blog ... i saw the song ... i go read it ... hahas ... thank man chloe ... u help me find back my song ... hahas ... thank ... got to go ... goodnight ... =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW