How my life walk with God

wa...today PSLE English paper 1 n 2 .... monday is math ... i like it man ... i can't wait to take math... i nv study but i know that if i study i can be more smart ... wa i feel sian but after PSLE i will be siao... coz ... i having chalet with family n friends ... i can't wait to then day ... i wish all the ppl taking PSLE all pass ... don care go NT or NA or E or S... everyone have a chance to go E or S ... coz God loves us ... He have a plan for everyone ... i loves him so much ... if i pass have a lot of thing ... man ... cool ... after PSLE i going out with friends ... cool man ... i love it...



I wish i can get



ENG 2 75

Math 1 90

MT 1 90

(if can i wan get full marks ... )

but i know that my english is very difficult to get full mark ...



My CA...



ENG 4 42

Math 3 57

MT 2 72

SC u 13





My prelim...



ENG 3 55

MATH 1 87

MT 3 64

SC 4 33





My PSLE ...



haven End...







hahas ... i long time nv saw ivan liao... tomorrow i can see him in church... he go army nw be come no hair... ... he should be come more cute than last time i saw him ... hahas ... cheryl be come more pretty than last time too ... aiya ... everyone be more pretty and handsome... hahas... after PSLE i can tell u i will like mad woman... runing outside ... playing with friends... and ... i fell down sian ... when i saw keeve i really having bad luck ... but i know that God can change this ... i after math paper i going home early .... faster ahhh ... PSLE End now ... i wish 6A to 6I ppl can pass and go to E or S ... Em3 go NA... i feel like going to north view sec school...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW