=-= Life Is Tired For Me Now =-=

yea . i am back from chalet ^^ hahas .. duing this few days i was having lot of fun .. tt i nv had be4 . . . is good to know some adult from church ... hahas ... i have alot of fun . today jus came back from there .. lol .. i think i fat le lor .. lol by 1 or 2 kg ... OMG O.o .......
lol ... today i donno y my heart like very painful .. aiya .. i should relax myself lor ... nvm this life ... Life sometime can be good ... sometime can be bad ... ......................... i know wat i wan ... i jux wan ppl around me to be happy ... >.< ... yea . they happy . i .... myself also can be happy =D ... lol this few days chalet nite keep on chatting ... =.= ......... ytd n today .. my heart was so pain .. i don wan to my heart pain again ... lol .. .. i gng to church this week ... coz i very long time nv go back le ... i so bad lor .. My blog URL is i will stay faithful to jesus .blogspot.com
but i like nv stay faithful lor ... i found out .. after FOP i don like to go church wan ... i love Asia confe... n AI . confe .... lol .... i very tired lor . this few days ... i donno wat i typing ... but i know tt i am tired ... n my eyes very pain .. hahas ...
can i really trust boys ? Nope
can i not to like or love ppl ? Donno
can i hate him ? Donno
Can i like others ppl ? hmm .. Nope
Do i think he is faithful in BGR ? nope
will i give up him.. jux becoz of other ppl ? Yes . i can
can i stop thinking of him ? hmmm .. yes
hahas .. can i be angry ? hahas .. no .
can i be emo ? no .. coz i got jollene , charmaine , angelyn ^^
^^ learn this from charlotte blog .. lol ^^
can i be forgive n forget by God ? ................................................... (cry) =( sry
do God still love me ? ................................... (cry) =( sry
Am i still in love wif the God , Children , Old ppl , pastors , leaders , baby ;) , others ppl ???
hahas .. yes yes yes ... i still love Them ... yea God ... i miss church n school ... for me church is like my everything ... school , family , home , friends , children , adult , everything .. all can find at there ^^
sec sch .. like or love all cannot believe de lor ^^ lol ... good tt i don really trust boy or gal .. coz i only turst .. God . churchmate , family , pri sch friends ^^
oh no .. friday i gt bball ... in school until very late .. i still ask jj wan go play bball .. omg .. how ? should i go school or pcc ???????? i think see whether jj gt msg me 1st .. if he nv den he forget liao lor .. den good for me ^^ lol ............ very tired .. gtg ...
~~~ Love God , Love People , Love Life ~~~
Hope Love Faith
IN THE NAME OF JESUS
AMEN
my life really need you !! ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW