=.= Funny Life Wor =.=

wa ... my life is getting more happy !!! coz i got avril ^.^ hehe .. and also joanne ... she play wif me like bullying .. but is nt .. hahas .. i loves the matter tt we play .. hahas ...

monday .. avril came to me house .. and we got but things ... hahas ... i cook ... she watch . ... den end up she also got cook smth .. tt i donno how to cook .. wa. she so zai .. hahas ... ily avril !!! XD
hahas .. and i wun cried again .. i wun be sad again .. coz of avril !!! xP ... hehe ... becoz of her .. my life getting more happy !!! =.~ yea man .. i love you ... i am so happy ...hoho ... yea .. yea ... yea ....

Huang Ting Hong ... u very zai hor ... no matter wat u scold me .. no nid to say sorry de lor .... den i pull ur hair only .. still need me to say sorry to u 20 time .... ytd i totally wrote on the paper 20 plus msg 20 = to 40 times sry .... but at least u got send me back the 40 times words back ... so nice of u .. O.o ... LoLs .... Thank You !! XD
he can really made me smile for nth ... =.=
yea .. i gng to undate the 2nd blog soon ^.^ gtg ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW