+-+-+~Meaningful Life~+-+-+

hmm .... i feel really sorry to him ... i shouldn't angry wif you in the first place ... maybe i really like u too much ... everytime when i do smth wrong ..u don really angry .. but now u only don wan to tell her tt u don like her ... i jealous until angry ... u so nice to me .. u care my feeling .. but coz of angry i forgot ur feeling ... .. sometime i jux wish tt u can happy ... but i am the one who make you feel unhappy ... u told me if i am not happy .. u will also not happy ... today i found out how much u mean to me and how much i mean to u ...
if ziying nv scold me .. i still will not open my heart n think ... she rite .. i nv stand at ur side n think ... i only think of myself in the first place ... since u don wan say ... den don wan say ... coz i will still like u if u don said to her !! ^^ and becoz u care for others feelings ... so tt u don wan say .. i don mind anymore .. coz as long tt u r happy .. i will also be happy ... u scare tt u hurt her ... so tt u don wan say ... is all becoz of ur cares to everyone ..
we only like each other abit .. but if anything happen .. i also donno whether will u help anot ... but i know tt u r 4ever 24/7 care for others .. be4 caring urself ... i am really wrong ><
so many months n days past .. i find out tt i not only like u abit .. i think soon i will love you ... coz of ur caring ... to everyone n me ... i really scare to lose u ... but i know .. if u don like me .. i will still be strong like now .. i give up WH , half is becoz of u ... half is becoz of WH n GC ... they r a lovely couple .. tt makes me think tt i should give up .. i use 1 month to give up ... end up i know tt u like me a bit .. i also like u abit ... we like stding .. but we r nt ... coz is too young n i don think u wan ... now study is most impt to me n u ... i will work harder to go NA ...
sometime i miss u ... sometime i regret ... but i think is becoz of i like you too much ... and keep on think tt maybe u will like her ... i scare to lose u ... but if is time to let it go .. i will let it go ... i will just wish u all the best ... and i will still smile ... if without u in my life .. is ok ...
but now u still like me the same .. i will still like u the same too !!! >.<>


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now is a late time .. i still using computer ... aiya ... mummy nv scold me .. so good ... coz jux nw 5plus i slp until 9 plus .. xP ... like a pig .. hahas .. LoLs .... i abit tired le ... but i can say tt this few days ... i getting along with my classmate very well ... but i fail my SC n MT ... xP .. omg ... i should study more ... lol .... i wan to go NA leh .. but be4 go there n be4 exam come .. i must study ... 16 or 15 more days to Eng Teat .. O.o ... omg i haven learn Eng .. but i learning Maths alot .. lol ... i almost fail maths also ... i only get 62 mark ... omg first time get so low ... noemally i got 80 or above ... ... hai ya .. donno wat to do .. Lol ... Study Study Study ... as long tt i am houest ... i nv copy duing the CT 5 ... the chinese ....
btw if he don like me le .. i will still like him ^^ ... coz i really like him alot ... jux tt he is happy can le .... i will stay strong to my feelings ><>


I AM SORRY .... .... ....
IN THE NAME OF JESUS
AMEN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW