==== Now I Having CE ====

So boring ... mdn liang lesson ... yea ... ytd me , avril chat ^^ .... mummy go to malaysia ... for 3 to 4 days ... this few days ... super tired .. coz .. i need to go home early n do thing ... and i haven even study yet ... =.= today really gng to study for 3hour le like tt le ... tmr is english test ... i wan to cry le ... no la joking ... bt i hope tt i cn pass my eng n sc .... so bored now .... still need to do CE work ... sian lor .. i don like mdn liang .. no la joking ... hahas ...

tinghong gng to fail malay ... told me ytd .. next year he also not gng to study malay alrdy ... ... is a gd news ... coz he got 7 to 8 sudject =.= .... he don even understand the malay listening test lor ... blur king .. hahas ... his my good friend now ... hahas ...
Tinghong Good Luck For You !!! EOY EXAM ...


hahas ... i don dare to talk to him in school le ... <-- nt tinghong
u jeaous also no use .. me n th really only good friend .. u anyhow guess so much ... u gt 12 girlfriend leh ... jav. said de ^^ hahas ...
SO MANY GIRLFRIEND WOR ..... next time don talk to u le ... =.= angry le lor ...

Tinghong thank tt u nv spread our things out !!! == hahas ...... hahas ... me n him is only good friend .... he trust me .. i trust him .. hehe ...

i donno wat to say .. n i donno wat i trying to say to u ...
but i am sry to u ..coz i don believe u ... i don share wif u my feelings de ... i rather share wif th ... coz he will teach me wat to do !! >< hahas ...

my school so fun .. ... ^^






I like you ... nt th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
huang ting hong don lead benjamin money again le !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW