My Story , In This Few Year !

hello guys ,



I am Rebecca Phua from F20 . i rmb the year of k2 . my sis bring me to the bus stop take bus . when the bus come . she will go back home . then i will take the bus go to my school . after school i walk home or take bus . sometime . my life was just so lonely . no one really care abt me . and i am just so young .



1 year past i go to primary school . i don't really talk to my class mate wan . i was just only come to school study after tt go home . i also don even know wat is test until p3 then i know wat tt . coz . i don really care n ask must . i just know test cannot talk n see . so since young to now i don really copy . all the test i will just don talk n copy . someone call me copy . i even go tell teacher . coz the ppl who call me to copy bacause he know tt i nv learn . but no matter wat happen i will not copy others work . hahas .



1 year past again , i was pri 2 n i got talk . but i becoming a naughty girl . i anyhow bully ppl without a reason . so bad of me . then end up give teacher scold .





Pri 3 . wa . i get more bad n naughty . i throw thing on teacher . teacher call me stand . hahas . i still stand there n smile . but this is silly man ! i can't believe i had did all the stupid .



pri 4 . i take smth to run after a boy . coz he bully me n my friends when we was eating . i was very angry . so i take smth to run after him . but he go tell teacher . teacher scold me . =(



Pri 5 , i go into a good class ,good friends and i had a wonderful teacher . . . but i becoming badly . i late for school , don go to school , bully more ppl and more . . they take class photo i nv come . end up come back school they told me my teacher resigh . i look like don care but i care . no one knoes . and teacher inform someone to pass me class photo . but i was thinking . y i am not inside she still give me this , cookies and marker . ? but the picture behind write . if u are in the darkness . u will surly end with the brightness . . . i go toilet cry . rebecca koh saw then she tell teacher . everyone looking at me . but i nv cry . but half way . i saw the words again i cried again . i really can't take it . she just like my mother like tt . . . but no use . she have goes to other nation . . . then one more i angry with one girl in basketball team coz she talk bad me . tell teacher . teacher scold me . siao de lor . oh o ! hehe . then end up i get kick out of the team . i cry n i know wat i should do or not . but i thought . everything was late . . at this time . i know how much i need this CCA . i was name of every teacher the first naughty girl in my school . but i don really care . hahas . most of the ppl know me .


i go for camp i run out of my sleep place to others place . but half way saw teacher faster ran back . and i go watch the star in the sky was so nice . In so many year this is the first time i saw so many star around me . i just wanted to go back tt place man . mr . seah ask me i enjoy or not i tell him not . but is on the first day ma . after tt go home . then i go back school i tell him is fun i enjoy myself there . . then he said oh . u come back n tell me u enjoy urself there . . he see the change of me then give me go back basketball team . but my study become badly . until pri 6 i go to EM-3 . . .

But i change is because of ??? ... God

Pri 5 Aug end my sis bring me to church . i first time, i don really enjoy myself there but the ppl who try very hard to make me happy n enjoy the service is JOMAIN . she the one who make me stay in the first place . . . she kept talking to me . i don ans her . coz she is too friendly . until i scare . coz i don like tt feeling . too friendly . but she nv give up to know me . =D after i go church one month ltr church change to a bigger place . at sing post . . paya lebar . cool . new place . new life !

on the cowdown tt day i keep look around . and i find out this is the place God wan me to be . so i stay . 11 march i fall into God present . . . this is the first time . but i don really believe . . .
but every week pastor how talk abt smth like God trying to tell me ! so i believe him .

after FOP i leave church (08) until 21 Nov i back to church . i really feel sorry to God n Pastors . . . . . .. . but now i nv fall into God Present . but i know tt one days it will happen ! to me ! again like last time . . . .

pri 6 (08) i nv go school . n fight . coz i nv haven't really change too much . until now sec 1 is better . but is a new place . i don feel so good . but i going to bring lot of friends to church in future n NOW . God loves Us .

Guys just to tell you don't listen to Devil . they are bad ppl . i hate them . but i also loves them . coz i cannot hate ppl . this my pastor teach me de !

Guys ,
God wiil not give up a ppl easily . but if u give up urself . really no one can help you . like now . my family , church and friends don have too much problem . jia you . you guys can change others ppl life . . . jesus 4ever loves you . !


I also get more close to everyone ! =) . . . hope God can help me now . slide desigher ? children church teacher ? usher ? durmer ? workship team ?light ?

???????????

With Love ,
Rebecca phua jie ying

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW