109 post

wa. ytd my sis fight with my bro . was really scare . me n mum trying to stop them but can't . .. is my sis wrong in the first place but ..they just scolding n fighting with each other . .


i know tt everyone was not really happen . . but i just really wish nth will happen on my family member ! u wan just take me . don try to take away my sis ! she is jesus . . wan .. not devil . even everyone in this earth ! no one can replace God ! i love him 4ever !


today take back report book . . after taking tt i go to my sis school . . teacher find out tt my sis face have a ................. then they wanted to report to MCYS maybe . . . the V.P or P told tt i am in E class zhonghua ! i have tell them my Goal n vision .. to go where ... i wanted to go ITE . no matter how smart i am . . or others ... coz i know tt ITE is not the end ... i wanted to show everyone in singapore ! ITE ... is a good Future ! not bad ! hope everyone knew tt . . . .


i pass all . . total passed ... SA1 passed all ....SA2 =(english ... 48 only ! ) so sad !


life is really going on now ... no one know wat will happen next ! no one know when will u died ... only God know ! i just loves my life !

No Matter Wat Happen Ask God > He will give you the right answer ! hahas i am very tried so i also donno wat am i taging ? on my blog ...


and just now i got BM in church ... funny lor . ... after BM i play bball ! cool man .. church got all this until 6 weeks end .. it start on last week ... now left with 5 week ... only ... sian liao lor ....


i find out tt i have be msg a ppl ... 370 msg like tt ... i reply him ... he reply to me ! and the point is i only know him 8 days .... so is like a bit ... ..... ...... ..... but i will not like him ! and we r only good friend . =D and sport leaders friend ... no more else ... we two will not happen !


In zhong hua sec school .... i only got yi dian , nigel , ding yuan , xin yi , rebecca , si yu , esther and maybe other more >? .... funny ....


Being the sport leaders in zhonghua . i have know alot of friends like ... ding yuan , xin yi , gary , randy and si yu !


and on may i do alot of sport leaders duty . is cool . a bit like usher ... cool . having fun over there ... feel more care at there than my class ( oh no my class ) ... i don really know wat should i do ... but i know i will do my best in school , church , family and being a SL ... is cool ... church like .... i must pass BMT first ! then i can join in a my fov. thing ... like got 3 or 4 like tt ! oh no i sure can take it wan ! hahas ... is cool to have all this vision!

Thank You God , helping me all the way of my life !

Thank You Ding Yuan , for being my Good Friend . come for ur duty , when i feel sad or down (like on wednesday like tt )... u will try make me smile by saying so words tt u also donno ! =) i just need some good words from my classmate not DY ... he is a guy who u can really mix with ...

but i really thank him alot ... tt the care of friend love all else ... but no matter wat happen ... don think i like him ah .. 1E1 don anyhow call my wat da sao... so i think u guys crazy ..

better don let zoyee know all this ... is not so good ! to let her know ... i just wan to have some friends i can talk with .. like DY ... we just friends ......


gtg ... is late tmr still gt church ! bb ... see you tmr ! =D


God Thank You For You Love .. And Send Me A Good Friend ! =D




With Love,
Rebecca Phua Jie Ying =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW