Happy Mother Day ! my 105 post

wa . today my mum came to my church . she knows alot of friends in my church . cool i hope she will be back . n it will become ture . but must take some time ! hahas . i enjoy my life today too ! hehe . is fun man . oh ya . my exam is coming so i nv online much . online but away wan . hahas . so i have no time to relink ppl . or online post . but i will online my facebook n MSN . hahas . but i need to study . hahas . tue man . untill monday . and monday after exam school gt thing on until 5pm . i don wan go leh . but cannot leh . i wan go home sleep coz very tried de lor . this few day i am so tried man . i hope exam faster end now . after exam sport leader still got thing to do . died liao la . but i am very happy today . coz i can see my mum very happy today . and i wear the same shrit with me sis . hahas . God really loves me n my family alot man . i love you jesus .

and lastly ,
i here to wish every mother . happy mother day . is late . so is belated mother day .

i today very tried . but is a good thing . hahas . God 4ever help me wan . aiya . gtg sleep . is late le . tmr wake in the morning study . scienec n CPA . hahas . maths n chinese no need to sleep le la .

hahas . JK . still need everything must study . hahas . is good to study . some ppl don 4ever can study leh . bye . thank God for today !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW