108 post

hello guys ,

whoeven miss this Red Rain Concert ! Is nvm . . Next year , we still got ! every year two times ! this few days i was so happy . . yi dian , nigel , shawn and anthony came for Red Rain ! nigel u zai . i love you ah (as Friends ) you rock man ! everyone who come for this concert you guys sure very happy . . my life become more cool . coz i got RR with me every year two times ! they are cool like our church !


Red Rain Rock The Whole Place With The Holy Spirit And Godly Father ! everyone who there you guys should Rock too ! if don have you . . . also will not go so good ! all rock ! USHER I LOVES YOU GUYS . . RUN THE CONCERT WELL . . . GANG YUAN YOU MORE ROCK 1 PLSU GO HOME THE NEXT DAY 8PLUS WOKE UP ! ONLY SLEEP ABT 6HOUR ! AND SAT WAS SO TRIED THEN YOU STILL NEED TO RUN THE CONCERT ! USHER ROCK MAN !

Ya . . RR / LIVE FEED / USHER / LIGHTS / SOUNDS / WHOEVEN CAME ! =D
RR you Rock the whole place . thank you ! see you again ! =))

tmr tell more ! i have a good friend ! ding yuan -Rock too !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW