104 post this few days is a happy day .

wa. ytd i was so happy coz is pastor lia bday i have do a power point for pastor lia . i donno she like it or not . but i have faith . like wat miss lim 1E1 teacher tell me . no matter how it look like . if the thing is you do with ur best and heart . it will be nice . is wat u do to the thing . not how it look like .. . pastors n rinner give my one T-shirt tt is very ex . but when they give me i did even know coz for me is not how it look like but is the heart . and not the cost . ex . also no use if u don have the heart . hahas . i donno wat i am trying to said . but i know i just very happy ! tmr tell you more . coz is late le . good bye !

This week i doing duty . i am a sprot leaders =D so cool i love it !

Love God , Love People

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW