100 post wa is so fast =)

wa . i so happy today i went to see my younger cousin . she is just 2 months . wa . it is so cool . i believe tmr i will be more happy . coz it is good friday . i can see yoko n miko if i not wrong they are coming for tmr . can't wait for tmr . school was ................... donno wat . but i tried i forget to do my chinese homework . i died le . but nvm i do it tmr after church . i a bit don feel like join mr. tan n my classmate later the girls said me this or tt . but i going to join but after tt i going to church . nvm . i am tried .




OR MAYBE THEY WILL THINK I AM F....................... so i don care i know i will only loves jesus until die . but my age of marry or to find a boyfriend is not yet come . if i wan i also will not find school boys ... coz i got someone i like but i know tt is still cannot do anything . it okay . i will wait until i am 23 to 25 then see whoeven now i like next time i will still love him or not . coz i donno sometime is ture love or not . n how good is he . hahas . so i just know i feel so tried . i am lazy to post man . . . i lazy to update picture coz i got alot . . . . . ... . .. . . . .. =D
tmr must wake up early . bye gtg .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW