102 post

wa. today . very tried . but is fun lor in church . alway in church is fun wan la . i play with my cousin . it is fun . but today i went home at very early 11plus . hahas . it maybe not early for u =p . but for me it is early . coz tmr got BMT(A) . need to report at . 0645am in church so early . tried leh . i wish i can sleep more . but is ok i wait for it very long le . i can't wait for tmr to come . yup . pastor lia bday is coming . 22 april . coming soon . i going to do cards for her . . . fun fun fun . cool cool cool . happy happy happy . tried tried tried .

BMT(A)
i wish for it come . it is very happy . no matter wat happen i will do my best . . =D this is wat i waiting for my life
next is going to NA
also wish to come in this year . it will be happen . i will study for future ! it can be happen !


Good Night .
Got To Go
It Is Late 0145am


IN THE NAME OF JESUS
AMEN



Love, xiiao jie
God loves You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW