oh. time past so fast is my 99 post .

wa. this few days school was all rite. hahas . n funny ! cool . if i not wrong . miko this friday got comme church . . wa. now i really got close to my friends . i know everything ready . all is becoz of me . don feel like making new friends in sec sch . n zone F . i believe i can be more close to them ! =D so fun in school now . i not only got close to girls . but boys n teacher's =)) so fun man ! but i very tried this few days . oh ya . friday is coming . 2 more days is reaching soon . so cool . i feel so happy . . said until here . tried le . sorry . =)) friday i will post ! =D follow up really help me alot to god n god family . =) thank god , passtor and lenders =) gtg


Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW