Thanks Mingfeng

Today , suddenly Ming Feng (superman) chat with me in msn .. haha so sudden , is like long time no chat , msn , sms & meet . hehe i tell him a lot of thing that i kept to myself for a long time !
Talking to him feel mush more better now . I'm happy that i can forget everything because of his words... Not because of his my close friend or maybe i fall in love to him . haha both not !
Is better of some words that i believe lot of people will agree ....
I shall let go the past . I shall keep staying happy . I shall smile in life & don't don silly thing .
I shall not cry again . I SHALL NOT CRIED INFRONT OF THAT PEOPLE AGAIN ..

MingFeng dam smart sia . He guess that idiot is a guys . LOL and he said a lot of things like blah blah blah ... ( smth like read me mind )
I read people mind a lot of time . But no one read my mind before . Only him .
I can only read one people mind very carefully ! That's .... Rat ( that idiot )

Maybe i shall listen to Mingfeng .... 'Forget Past'

I really want to stay happy like last time i did . Maybe is because of some small thing & i cannot stay as happy as last time i did !

we chated in msn like 2hour plus plus !
I always remember this time .. 0630am .. good friend :O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW