East Coast Park , Pit 10 (Zone F)

Yesterday
Wake up in the morning & i called Avril ... Suddenly she tell me that she cannot go (Some personal reasons >< ) I was like so sad and don't know should i go or not . Then go back room and lie down and rest ... Half way thinking whether want to go or not ? Then rest until sister wake up we together listen to the recording that she drunk on 18 Nov 2010 (Bowen prom night Day) That night my sister was so scary ~ My sis friend bring her come back home . den i was like sleeping ... LOL
i only sleep for 10pm-2am == (4 hour ) I still remember why i sleep so early .. Is all because i never sleep on 17 Nov ... den on the 18 Nov from morning go out until 9plus . but i did sleep at julieann house for 40 min ! My sis made me cannot sleep anymore then i wake up half way take care her and use laptop !
haha let continue about the BBQ yesterday ...
Listen to the recording about 1hour den sis go shower . den change T-Shirt , pack bag and ready to go for east coast ...
Walk to MRT with sister . i take train to Paris ris . Bacause i tot is downtown east . end up eehwee sms me is east coast . i think because i am too blur .. haha den see wrong msg . first jaslyn sms me is downtown . but eehwee sms me is east coast . I'm surely a blur girl . like ziying said .. I'm memeblur ... I got lot of nick name sia :O

Then i reached Bedok ... U turn back and take toward joo koon ... Den i take to Eunos drop at there and change to bus 13 towards East Coast Park .
i find a sit and sit down listen to songs in my phone ... 10min later reached there already . i was like so happy .. But end up i walked 20 plus min to find the pit 10 .. Is like so far pls !
When i reach there the first people i saw was Charlotte chan ... den chat for awhile ... i go find Eehwee and wanna to pay her the money . End up she said later . cos she busy with the food !

Then lot of girls wanna to go play with the water ... Cool sia .
Hehe no one dare to go down to the sea water ... because we nv bring extra shirt ... hehe ... but we did take picture and play with the water . . play play play . after that someone go hide our shoes !!!! We keep on finding our shoes !!! den some other girls still smiling at us ... haha . we helping one each other to find ... 5 min later we found it :D
but i wear it and go back to the pit . End up i found out my shoes got a lot of red ants !!!! OMG
i faster take out my shoes .. den i don know what happen now my left leg den red and very big :O
not pain but itchy !! Don't feel like playing with sands or sea water anymore D:

After that i go find drink and go eat something ._.
eat play chat .. lot of thing ~ until the night time .
They play was fire ! And a lot of guys is running after Nic.L
Funny sia they wanna to throw him to into the sea den Nic.L Keep on running and said lot of thing . don't lah don't lah ! pls ... den run away again . Wa :O he run dam fast >.<"

After that Li wen & charlotte play with ballons ... and those guys also play with the ballons ><
after all we walk together to PP Mall ... (Parkway mall) haha .. We take 76 to church (paya.L)
Change to MRT .. Sudden some people to go toilet after that everyone go . LOL ...
Heart of God Church People are always together ... We won't go different way :)
we always wait for one another .. Just like sibling & cousin ... We're one family <3 (ALWAYS & FOREVER)
End up a few take bus . A few take yellow line ... Most of us take bus and Green line ... :D
after that one stop later is Aljunied MRT ... Is more stop ... & said bye to then walk past a bread shop buy break home and eat . because i haven't really eat a lot of food over there >,<
Reached Home dam happy and sit down and watch 866 with brothers .


Today
Today is brother de last Nov dinner in singapore with us ... He going to Bangkok with friends tomorrow ... They go uncle house stay . I hope they can take us go . I miss thailand friend and cousin . But i am happy because 3month later ... Keejoo & Kenjee is coming back singapore for New year .. New year dinner first day is my bday !!! :D Cool man ...
i can have cake and with my all cousin and family with me !!! xD
hehe can get more red pack :O
I dam jealous lah . u going to find a job and work . Earn money go thailand with family .

Few Days Ago
I was to East Coast Park with Joanne , Avril , Sock Han ( Not sure how to spell her name ) , Qi Tai & Quan Sheng .
Don't feel like blogging anymore .. I shall rest now . That's All for today ! Goodbye <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW