I'm sorry




Done By : The C.S.I science center ( one of the lady )
It look like real right ? This is all behind the C.S.I Show..





I'm sorry for playing this with those people who care for me ... I don't know that you guys think that this is real .. I know that's call care . I really regret for playing so long . But i didn't regret for putting those picture to facebook and let you guys misunderstand ..
Mmm... Because of my bro friend saw that picture and he tell me bro . & my brother called my mum and find me . He worry for me .. Oh my this is the first time my brother show so much care to me . I really dam happy . Although i did lies to so many people . But i really hope you guys forgive me . I really feel the love of my friends , family & teacher . I'm sorry for making you guys so worry about me . . I'M SORRY this is the first time i play stuffs like that .
But that idiot .... Sigh , never mind idiot change to Rat . Sound nicer , right ? Arr...

I really don't understand what is this Rat thinking about . I really hope that i never ever know Rat before . Knowing Rat is my most painful start .
Sigh , my heart very pain sia .. No one will break friendship like Rat did to me !
I cried on Thursday & Sunday at your house downstairs .. You have no reaction for that too ...
What are you thinking . Can't you tell me ... Pls, i beg you for that . .
I cannot don't said that you're an idiot . You don't understand what i want . you choose everything yourself without asking other .. Maybe because now you got a lot of friends and you don't want 'ME' a NT students as your friend .. Never mind . Just said it ! & i will still smile .

Seriously , I have to said this even if i cut my hand ..... (If you're not my friend , you don't have to care about my personal life ANYMORE) You're not the old ..... .... .... ! That's why.... i don't allow you to can about my personal life .
Honestly , I did think before to cut my own hand .. when you made me cried on Thu .... But i still understand this friendship is "MEANINGLESS" !! No meaning at all ..
That days when you join xuan li into the msn chat onwards . I really try to let go ... But ...........
You suddenly talk to me about the facebook cut hard stuffs . I was like blur . what happened ? why suddenly you talk to me ? Is there something wrong ?
End up you ask me that . I really don't know what to reply you ...
Rat ask me : you cut hand because of me ?
I feel like replying you Yes . (But i don't want to lie to you, I just don't know why..)
& i don't why i also feel like telling you that i am playing with them only ...
but end up i didn't because i know this might be the last time we talk in msn .

Now i come and blog because i want myself to understand . How you destroy Rebecca Phua !
How you made her cry .
How you made her heart feel so badly .
& Hope you made her hate herself ever more than last time she did .
Because of the talking in MSN ... Now i don't feel like eating . & i feel like leaving my own house and go out walk walk walk awhile .
When i young i don't scare of any thing .
But when i grow up i know what i scare already .
I scare losing friends .
I scare losing someone that i like .
I did lost that people that i like before and i don't want this to happen again .
Lastly , I scare the most is 'the darkness of the street and city'.
That Sunday i cried at playground ... Do you know how scare it is for a girl?
And i am really unlucky that day .. I cried half way ... Suddenly i saw one RAT (Real Rat) ...
some many four legs thing .. i only scare of RAT the most ==
I run here run there den the rat follow ... And i hope you understand why i let you go up and don follow you . .................................
It's all because i don't want to cry Infront of you & i saw your face ! ( the angry face)

But i love Night view a lot .

I always wonder what is good friend for ? Last time i know what is Good friend for ... But NOW i really don't know anything .. anymore !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW