Feel like saying all this to the 'Red Shirt' People

Red Shirt
I Just don't understand why you guys are doing all this ?
Yeah , you are right ... Red shirt never died ! But You guys kill 91 people .. Are you happy for all this ? Killing is fun ah ? Did you guys think for others ? I know that the PM are not good to the poor .. But no matter what will happen ... Can't you love your family ? You are Thailand !! ( The Land Of Smile ) That's why i love being in Bangkok ... Over there you guys are just like my Second family ... No matter what happen .. Can you guys sit down like a family & talk about it ?
PM might be unfair in some way .. But not because of all this unfairness you guys kill people ... Some people have they are own 'Happy Family' & They are kind .. Just because all small stuffs you killed 91 people !!
Do you guys think before you do .. You can said now Is all because of the PM ... ( being bad or whatever )
YOU GUYS ARE ALSO BEING BAD TO OTHERS ! ETC.... kill those people because of unfair , angry ? Is they're fault ? No right ... Can you guys be more fair to the others .

Hoping you guys understand !

I don't want because of all this stupid stuffs made other cannot go Thailand for holidays trip ! Some people are like me .. Got cousin , family , friends over there ... I wanna to go visit them but can i ? I can ... But i am wrong about the safety over there ... I don't even there to ask my grandma to go ... Is like not so safe for us ! Just stop pls ... I love the words !

Thailand is a land of SMILE ! (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW