CE Lesson ~

I have beem so long never update my blog ... So people might forget about this blog about ...

I was wondering why do people always think that i like him ... I did said before i like him ! But is as a friend ... I almost fall in love with him ! But end up i never ... So pls stop saying that i like him ! I just hate it when people kept saying that i like ! But i don't ! He is just a good friend of mine ( Last Time )
I wish he is still my Good Friend ... But he is not already ! He start being cold to me after Sec 2 Camp ... I know that i am in the wrong first .. But i have beem saying so many sorry to you !
Can't you just forgive me .. I love you as my friend forever ... I had never loved you before & I am hoping you will forgive me !
During friday i asked you fro chat ... & you agree .... I was like so happy & i feel like jumping up and down . LOL But of cos i don dare to jump :P
Is just like a feeling to jump ! haha .
End of year is coming soon . I am going to study for my exam .. I don't wanna to fail ... I have regrets for so long !!! Thinking why are you being like that to me .. Sigh , I'm seriously sorry my friend ! Forgive me ... I need you to be with me and cheer me up everyday !
Can we go back like last time ? GOOD FRIEND ? >.<
Rebecca Phua Jie Ying

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW