CE Lesson - Friday !

I sdon't know what i am going to do now ... I forget to post about the Secondary two camp ... So sad don't know what i wanna to do kow . I can only try to recall about that camp ...

Later gonna report at 3pm all the way until 8pm night .. Lol ... Hoping everything will go all right today ! Don't know why today feelings so down ... Maybe i shall stop thinking about all this stuffs .

No matter what going to happen in the end .. Just trust your God in every moment of your life ..
Live with your lovely smile everyday ... Will brings you Joy & of cos the children &baby can brings you joy everyday !

I gonna be busy today .. ><
Hoping tomorrow i will wake up early for church !
So sad my sister & brother all have Iphone4 alrdy ... But i have to wait until 27th April 2011 ...
Wait till the end ! hahas . Keep growing . Keep Smiling !
I want Iphone3 more than Iphone4 !!! (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW