Happy Chinese New Year

hahas . Today is the last day i staying in singapore .. hahas . how i hope tht i still in thailand for more days ... cause if i am .... i could go my uncle house stay . so cool or ... i wan to stay at his house for one or two day leh .. but cannot la . tmr gng back to singapore at 2plus pm ... sian lor . i wan to stay in thailand ... coz is like tht don look nice like sinapore did ... but is okay to stay at here lor . over thailand two days cannot use com . coz i staying in hotel two day . den go my uncle friend house to stay .. wa is like dam big lor ... 20 times of my grandma house ... so big 0.o ...

tmr reach sinapore then online .. bb .. good nite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW