19 Feb 2010

Hello Readers ,
Yesterday i have lot of fun wif dy & th .... We played basketball -.-
But don't why they don't wanna to play with yi dian .... don't the reason leh . but i feel sorry to yidian cause i call him to join me basketball . End up he go cannot play ): I'm Sorry yi dian & sean

And i throw the ball hit until th . Then he should be angry , but he didn't angry with me . So kind of him . hahas . Me & dy is snatching the ball . snatching until hit until his leh =P
I'm sorry to yd , sean , dy , th .... -.- SORRY ... Thanks for forgiving me (:

We play & play suddenly bernard , shi jie & hong yi walk past saw me .... then dy , th wanna to go .... after that they take bag .... i think cause they don wanan to play with them ...

awhile more .....
bernard Said smth nt nice .. donno say to who =.="
play n play dy n th very me .. i win (:

QT join in . den i lose ... actually nobody lose n win .. cause we dont look like playing match . .
play play play ............................ play last 2 ball go home ...

alrdy say last 2 ball .. but th n QT still wanted to play ... dy go ... den 3 min ltr i also go . i walk behind him ... hais , i miss does days tht i wif .... .... .... lalala ... past is past

NOW IS NOW (:

GO HOME POST AGAIN >>>=.=<<<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW