Dam Soon Birthday Coming

Hello Guys ,
My birthday is coming real soon . 43 min more :D hahas . later den come back this topic . let talk abt those days thing first .

haix . friday didnt when to school . . study at home use computer n do housework . not else to do . i don wanna study :(

lala lala elmo world . hahas . today i going crazy . i also donno why leh .

......

Today when to ikea . cause of the D&T things . den when to den i saw alot of children . i go crazy abt all the children man . .. Lol . On the to Ikea ( in the bus) i sms tinghong n dingyuan ... but only tinghong reply me . haix . nowadays i talk to tinghong more than dingyuan . . nvm . both of us are still friend . diaos sia . .. reach ikea i when to eat something dam nice man... 0330pm go n find teacher den faster run though ... so fun . run around ikea . good tht teachers nv saw us running . hehe . so bad of me . finsih the ikea thing on the way back to sch . when the bus go ... i saw th . n he give me the bird face . so funny ... den i kept disturbing him abt the face ... he call me shut up ... LOL lor . reach sch . i when to take bag den go home . i take bus home wif avril . hehe .. end up i go find song jie . very long time nv saw him alrdy . he so cute lor .

i went to play wif alot of children today :) ohh yeah ... tinghong jealous mah ? you only can play wif javier .. hehe

me n th chat until 10plus . he dam lame sia . tell i going slp le ... awhile tell me . i suddenly don feel like slping . hahas . end up fall asleep . n he said ty to me this morning . hahas . he so kind n good :) i like this GOOD FRIEND THT I HAVE :)
he make my life more meaningful . but i always rmb someone else made my life meaningful last year ... hoho. .

lalala ... i found out tinghong today dam FUNNY :D

Tomorrow donno go where leh . bball or julieann house .... :(

soon .. bday coming :)

la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la



this year i going to said 14 la .. coz i 14 year old SOON ..
hehe



i wanna to do smth else .

Thank You

Shawn you - for calling me this morning .

Joanne you - alwayys play wif me n disturb which i don like . but u really care alot for ur friend . i love you :) hehe .... thank you for every day call me in the morning . to double chk i woke up alrdy anot n alone waiting for me at bus stop .

Qi tai - thanks for ur happy birthday n tag .

Ms peck & yi jing - Thanks for ur birthday wish too :D i love you

Keith - thank you for the peace for today

Adele - thank you for being my mummy in class . you show me the care tht i nid :)

Avril - alwayys be with me . caring n loving me :D i love you

Bernard , adele , peijing , xiu wei , wei hong , keith ... i donno still got who - thanks for the birthday song tht u guys sing to me this afternoon in bus ... 13 more min . bday comes . haix . sian .

Rebekah/charlotte - thanks for the help ( at ikea ) ... hehe . i love you too :)

zi ying - thanks for ur ^^ CG :)

Tinghong - Thanks for the morning call last week u give me ... thank you for today making me smile n laugh all the way . you r really like good friend man :)Making my life today so meaningful ... sms until my mum tot i crazy . laugh to the phone !! grrrr ... hehe thank you

dingyuan -i don wanna thks him first . see whether he will do anot first .. grrr ... qi si wo le ... oh my chinese became better . :)

got go 8 min ... see whether i can post ltr anot . or tmr . coz i dam tired to day .. hoho . i donno wat did i typed just now


BRB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW