wat sould i do ?

Do you really told your sergeant that you like me ?
Is this a dream ?


I can say tht i don like u n u also can say tht u don like me . but i trying to forget everything . but y ur sergeant still tell me tht . n y u go find out abt it . coz i cant lie to myself tht i don like you . n i like someone else . i can also rmb the day we being tgt n have lot of fun . i couldn't forget abt it . i donno u got forgotten the day we met . but i could alwayy rmb . coz i still like u like last time i did . y r u dng this to me . i know tht i am wrong in the first place . but y cant u forget abt it .

i feel very tired . i wanna u back . i know i cant . but i just wanna to wish tht u can find ur love one day . live in peace n joy . take care ah !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW