Dec life 1

today is my first day of sec 2 .... be4 gng to sch , i was very happy . but when the go back to class after tht i don really feel good .. but at least i know whose my friends n whose nt....
i like zhss alot . coz i gt alot of express friend . NT i don really have friends ... maybe Nt no one will understand me more than the express friend tht i had . last time sec1 i enjoy being wif 1E1 ... haha but nowadays . i don really wanna talk to anyone . i wanna to live a life "simple"
but no one will know how simple i am ... everyone tot tht i am bad, noob . i cant do anything . yeah maybe i just cant .

today wen back school take report book ... hahas istil chat wif mrs ng leh . very long time nv see her le . she still so nice :) hahas
igo read my sec n pri sch report book .when iread untilpri sch report book . i cried very long . i really regret alot tht . when i P5 kept skip sch ... i hate it....
for wat i think if i am last time de rebecca . for sure tht i have alot of friends in NT ... but now i am diff .. coz i changed .... is nt easy to live a nes life in zhss .... how i hope P5 tht timei study hard den i will go NA or express ... haix . who call last time de me so childish wan . now i know wat is rite n wrong ... i don feel like gng sch . i know tht i am wrong . but serious tmr i don feel like gng . coz ez link lost . i hate to lost ez link . every year i lost ez link . ..... -.-

today i really cried alot ... i tot tht when i grow older i wun be crying again . but today first days of sec 2 i cry ....


yeah ... my sister just called me n tell me she found my ez link . so tmr must go school =)
lols . but i still don enjoy school .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dec lazy to update . hahas .

now i finally understand . ifuwanan to take care a baby or children is really nt tht easy like u guy think ... coz i had tried be4 on Dec lot of time -.-
is tried to take care baby . but i know the happiness of taking care a baby for very long hour . i love baby , children ... but nw i know who is the most impt ppl to me

................. bye bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW