~Thank You For Those People~

Nowadays , i don't really post . cause i started to go CCA :)

It was tired . but when u go longer is like dam fun .. hahas . i enjoy my life in zhonghua . i still think whether wan to go bowen or stay in zhonghua .



if i go bowen ... i got my sis n pri sch fri . i wan to go bowen coz . if something sad happen on my sis . i can be wif her all time . .



i will miss zhonghua for sure if i , bleave . coz of joanne , avril , julieann , alisha , zi ying , sim ee , esther , si min , peijing ball friend ? , tinghong , ding yuan , yi dian , nigel ong , nigel song , jing shen , shi jie , jeslinda .....



Joanne - she the one who make make me stand up in school . something happen to me she will be there for me :)



Avril - she friendly . when i nid help she also will be there .



julieann - hahas . i like to disturb her . if she nt wif me . my life will be dam bored .. -.-


Alisha - she alwayys act cool . but she loves to joke around us .



Zi ying - when i upset . she will make me happy n forget all the unhappy thing . i cried she hug me . she just like me boyfriend ;)


Sim ee - when i also get into relationship . she will teach me wat to do . she alwayys told me tht love is selfish . but to me is nt . love is fair . u may let others for it . maybe relatingship is really nt tht impt to me . hahas . thks .



Esther - my honey . she cute , friendly , mature .. sometime brings me joke :D ily



Si min - she my pri sch fri . she very caring . if shehave problem . she will share wif sime ee . sometime me also . i hope she wun change sch .



Pei jing - last time i don like her . coz she talk bad behind me == , but i nv talk bad her . why she talk bad me ?? :( but nowaday she changed alot . so i start to love her like a sister .



Basketball Friends - when i wanna to give up in bball . they r the one who made me enjoy bball . is tired . but between everyone there is alwayys a joy inside after bball training ... bball team is jux like a family . thks for bring me the joy n made me stand , nt give up . ily ...



-----------------



HuangTingHong(黄庭鸿) - last time we use to hate each others . coz he also don silly thing . scold silly words on me ..... but when we became good friend tht days onward . i gt problem wif dy . i will tell him . coz he will alwayys help us . . hahas . help n help . . end up i know lot of things abt him . he gt lot of things tht i can laugh wif it . hehe . we became more n more close . jux like a gd frien :) but we both alrdy good friend since 25 sep 09 .. hahas . i can alwayys rmb coz it was in the morning . 0630am . lol . so cool . lala . he just like my bro like tht . nth more or less . both of us r left handle n love ....... alot :D haha . he dam kind if u talk to him personally .
sometime u msg him he will scold u stup up coz he playing dota . donno y guy like to dota alot .
sometimes i will join them play .( if i reach home early ) =.= "' i think th has a wonderful mind set .

ChuaDingYuan(蔡定愿)- last time we use to talk alot everydays . but nowadays we don . coz i alwayys like to find problem to him during sep n oct . i find things to augre wif him .
for does who really wanna know . did i like him . yes, but is last time .
sometime i think tht like him . is a most silly things i nv did be4 . but when i wanna to hate him . i alway rmb the time where by we have jokes ...n i nv forget the smile tht we had be4 :)
i wanan cried . coz i feel sry to him . i just like an idiot . do stupid ... am sry . but everything have alrdy changed . so is no point . saying tht i like him anymore .... but as long tht we still gd friend .. but nt tht really close like last time . he is a good man tht girl nid . . . he is caring . but ......... thts all i have to said abt him -.-

NgYiDian - he is a good man .... use to go church last time . but nowadays he nv go . i think tht is some reason tht he don wanan tell me . but as long tht . he still being himself . nv change . still tht blur , kind, caring , helpful . oh yeah n funny :D
he bring my life into lot of joy . of coz nt only him . he is from my pri sch n church . so i don hope . tht others will say me n him again . pls . both of us really is just friend . nt more or less . thts all =.= ( blur king)

Nigel Ong - A guy who love to draw .. hahas . i love his drawing alot :) he is my pri sch friend also . he has a kind soul to other . but nt me ;( donno y leh .. hahas joking . he is a loving , caring , helping , peaceful guy tht i nv knew be4 . hehe . i very happy tht i have this friend wif me in zhonghua sec sch ... he is also FUNNY WAN :)

Nigle Song - i love to disturb him in class n after school . coz he alwayys let ppl bully n disturb . coz he is too kind until cannot say . hehe . he have a kind heart if he nv being to close to bernard they all !!! (hehe am sry ) but is seriously .

HeeJingShen - he very kind to me :)

TangShiJing - wa this ppl hor . alwayys do silly things . i alway wanna to scold him ... garrrr .... u so kind . but u alwayys do stupid thing . end up give ppl scold only . pls don do tht again . shijie didi

Jeslinda Tan - lashehe i loves to disturb her when after sch or when she working ... coz she is like so fun to be wif n disturb . hoho ...... helpful one :)


lastly .. i only know Sean Tan for don year . ?? but we only really talk is on this year . he dam good . i alwayys ask avril , joanne , tinghong , dingyuan n him (sean) .... avril got call ... tinghong is msg or nv -.- , dy sometime msg, call, nv call n msg == joanne is the real powerful woman tht can really wake me up :)

Sean . he call n msg to remind me to bring things..... thanks alot .

dingyuan - we have lot of fun time . thks for making my life so meaningful .
tinghong - u bring the stupid words !!!
joanne you jia hui - u made my life dam meaningful . i live for you :)


thank you for all those things tht happen last year . i had learned alot of thing those last year . thanks everybody ....

tinghong u just being cute in some way
thks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW