^^

so sian . tmr still gt school ... when is my sickness gng off ??? haix ... i feel so tired .. coz i sick lor .. -.- tinghong phone gt problem this few days . today jux ok .. cox he jux deleted 5000 msg in his inbox == lol ... i wait until 3000 jiu faster delete .. coz i know tt my phone for sure will lag... hahas. he today jux delete all ... so i know y sun or mon dy msg me . n ask me to help him to msg th .. coz he don wanna reply him .. dy like tt tell me .. == actually nt he don wanna reply .. is becoz of his lazy ... -.- hahas ... lazy to delete msg lo .. him .... ytd th reply my msg .. at 11plus . bt i doesnt on other phone == den morning wake up den reply him .. so i know y he nv reply my msg le ... today jux know tt his phone gt problem .. -.- lols ...

today . thanks joanne . for tt 6 miss call or else i wun wake up lo ... i sick den slp until 7plus den wake up .. coz joanne called me .. thank man ... or else i nv go for bball le ... but we go there don have training ... we having the basketball inter class games .. things .. we have to learn alot of things .. sian .. sit down for 3hour over there...

BASKETBALL INTER CLASS GAMES
------------------------------------------(MONDAY)
1E1 vs 1E6 0215pm or later -.-
--- vs ---
--- vs ---
1T1 vs 1E2 at 4 pm

it will be ended at 6plus or later than tt ==

lol.. gtg ... nites .. hope i cn win for inter class == ... bt is jux a games nt tt impt to me =) bt still must do my best -.- so tired .. tmr still gt school .. bye :D



tinghong rmb to delete ur inbox .. hahas ..
i really hope tt i am javier -.- .. coz ........ so thing ^^ hahas .. xiao xin yi dian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW