18 Oct 2009

omg .. today jocelyn msg me ask me to work !! == den i help her ask my friends to go help her ... alot don wan ... i sick den i also don wan .. bt she say nt enough ppl ... ask me to go pls .. den i ask avril , hong soon , yao zonng , wan xin , belmont , weihao (my cousin) .... they all ok ..
den i gt runing nose .. == this few days head also very pain .. den ytd nv go out , whole day sleep -.- LoLs ... in one min i used 3 tissue ... == maybe coz i went out wif yidian lor .. haiya .. he still use his basketball hit my head ... (thu) 5plus go he go home le .. den i don wanna join jj , an, shawn, eve thay all den i go home ... den nite time sick liao ... bt be4 all this happen i alrdy feeling sick on wed .. gd tt exam alrdy over or else i die == hahas .. joking la , wun die de .. hehe .. hahas.. hoho ... i jux gng crazy ....

Sry abit random -.- tt i suddenly change topic ==



haiya , today went to do the wat ice-cream work == so fun .. i bring two pack of tisses only .. ==


i tell u next time i wun go again .. i rather stay at hm also gt money take ^^ i only go for fun ... -.- i go until there den know .. is 6pm start .. 10pm end .. omg so late .. bt i don mind de .... bt wanxin cant ... avril also cant .. bt i help her to tell her mum tt i will send her back ltr .. == den her mum okok lor .. -.- lols rite? .......


bel , avril , wx , wh , me went to block 106 , 108, 109 ,111 earn $0 ==

bel n wx sell $10.50 At 107 (BS)
wh , avril , me $11 , $12 At block 110 (BS)
den after tt we anyhow walk until TY -.- hahas
bel , wx , wh , avril $10.50 , $10.50 , $11 , $11 (TY) den tt time i was resting -.- hahas ...
7 box - earn $76.50 - $38.50 = $38 / 5 ppl = $7.6<-- each ppl get ...
den suddenly christina call me say i give her $32.5 only .. bt alot of ppl saw i give her $38.5 ... den she have to pay herself the $6 == ..but end up i call her back ... say u pay $1 ..
den the rest we pay u back .. my cousin (wh) pass me$1 ... den i keep ... avril pass my bt i give her back coz is like i call her come down until so late den she only earn little bit -.- ...
i don dare to tell belmont n wanxin this thing also ... coz is like christina lose money nt us ... so them surely wun pay her de ... bt i gng to pay her $4 (me) + $1 (wh) ... coz they gt really work bt i don have .. n i call den come down until so late .. wx mum like very angry == so i don wan them to gain anything ... we don really earn bt we have alot of fun over there !! hahas ...
money is nt tt impt to me ... at least i have learn a lesson .. in this work ... although i gain more things inside -.- ... hahas .. n i still sick .. i still went out .. nw feeling tired only lor ... i gain money ... bt i earn christina as my friend == .. i earn the laugh for me fun ... i earn a lesson tt teach me nt to use money offen -.- all this fun time ..gt money also cnnt buy de !!!! @.@
School
-exam over super happy now ... bt i having a runing nose .. i hate it ... ==
-nov gng to have wild wild wet wif NT n NA ppl ...
-oct gng to basketball inter class games ...
-oct , nov , dec gt cca -.- so bored n tired
-nov dy coming to hogc for service == donno id real anot ..
-nov n dec church gng to lot of things on =)
- donno when go oversea (nt sure yet) =.= hope mum cn bring my go malaysia -.- i only wan to go there play .. for 3days ... den i wan play wif my friends n go church .. still gt smth have to do ==for pastors de !! hope i cn do finish tt things -.-
-outing wif cousin
-chalet (family) (nt sure yet)
- smth else cnnt say de .... (----) for school wan
-outing wif friends
-BBQ (nt sure yet)
-yeah !! avril n me gng to make cookie >< """ donno think ppl wif eat de -.-
-overnite at ECP wif cousin n friends (maybe)
-overnite at friends n cousin house == hoho
-go lan
-AND MOST IMPORTANTLY STILL HAVE TO STUDY !!!! HAHAS =)
- Overnite in church too !! hoho ... came wait untill 31/12/09
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-go out wif children =D
-take care baby ^.^
-Go ms peck house play !!! with children .. wahahhaha .... so many children loves me !! i loves them too !!! XD
-movie wif children
-movie wif CG
-CG meetings coming back ^^
Children hehe ... i wanna go th house there again to see jav. ^^ he really dam cute >< hehe ="x
btw i wun let my friend gain things de ^^
coz i loves them !!! i will always help girls be4 i help boys ><
rmb money is jux a non-living thing , bt friends r 4ever ..... friends also a living thing ... -.-
i really feeling unwell =.= hope tue cn be all rite ;D ...
i cn always rmb JOHN 3:16 -.- must rmb k ....
Faith - makes thing happen
Hope - possible
Love - love them nw or else is too late
Love God , Love Life , Love People
LG-becoz of him .. we r here , in this world
LL-if u don love ur life .. how could u even go love the ppl around u .. or ur loves one
LP-love ppl or else u regrets ltrs / love ppl around u or else is to late for it
I Am The Child Of God , Forever And Always =)
i wun throw him aside .. i will only keep my God deeply inside my heart ... ;)
he is the only one .. i live for ... == if nt becoz of ivan poh .. my old CGL i wun be so amazing rite nw ... if nt becoz this date 15/3/08 ... i wun be knowing God so well ... == Love you 4ever my lord n king ... my father in christ ... pastors u r also the one who makes my feel better to be in HOGC !! u r amazing pastor =) ...
i am who i am .... i cn still rmb tt songs ... one love , one life .. ,,, who am i , tt u wuld give ur life for me ... if i nv forget wrongly

Sorry i post all this nv even reread den post alrdy ... so if gt spell mistake or others ... pls forgive me .. thank you ... hope u enjoy it -.-

In The Name Of Jesus
Amen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW