=.=

hahas . laptop gng to low battery soon lor ... hahas.. nvm . i passed eng , math, sc bt nt CPA . sian lor ... hmmm ... chinese surely pass de. hahas. coz chinese very easy man ..

lol.. this few days i getting very far away to alot of thing ... my mind like ... blank after exam .. coz i sick .. nw still haven get well .. == haix .. keith go to malaysia . yup . no one fight wif me le .. hahas . good lor .. tmr gt bball . 9am to 12 am == sian .. very tired wan lor . -.- i don wanna go .. bt cant .. i need to eat more in morning . coz of bball == i don wanna eat lor .. i feel like sleep .. haix ya .. i cnnt type alot coz of the laptop . gng to low battery .. ==LoLs==

i gng back to church this or next week ..

y i don have usher ah ?
the SL nv msg me .. i scare tt jianming don let me be usher anymore .. coz he give my chance de lor .. == sry jianming .. SL nv msg or call me ==

coz i having exam so i didnt go church . have to study .. bt i don really study =P

Goodnight everyone .. gtg =) smile wif ur heart and walk wif jesus side by side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW