+-+-+ Omg I Very Tired This Few Days +-+-+

oh o... tmr is SC exam liao .. i still studying rite nw ... i very slow siax .. nw den study ... i donno today whether gng to slp anot ... but hope tt i can pass my SC ... i wan my SC to pass leh !!!! but nw i think my maths is droping down leh ... how ah ??? i miss church too !!! now i very scare to talk to cheryl ... coz i lie to her tt i last sat gng for service .. but end up nv go .. xp .... so sorry .. but i really very tired ... exam soon coming ... CT , CA .. also come liao .... but i think i going to fail .. how ????????????????????????????? i don wan to fail my SC , ENG , MATH , MT ...
i very noob in SC , MT
but nw i think even math i also donno liao lor .. nv listen in class !!! @.@
i miss pastors , children n lot of ppl !!! x(
i very tired .. brb .. see whether can update ltr anot .. maybe going to slp soon .. but i haven study finish my SC .. xp xp xp xp xp .....................arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i very fan ...
yea .. btw .. th n dy nw both of them r my gd friend .. yea ...
den my my BFF all in class !!! hehe ... ily BFF ... n church de BFF too !! i miss u charmaine .. jiayou ... O.o is late le ... brb brb 1st ... XD
IN THE NAME OF JESUS
AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW