---I Love My Life ---

hahas . God make my life meaningful in school ... i know tt is time to go back church ... i miss God , church , pastors , children , friends , adult in church ... & of coz smile ....
i lose the smile after tt days i leave church ... now nv saw KWH .. i also starting forget him le ... but i miss the children most ... i wanted to go back church this week but i got wedding dinner n movie with classmate ... should i go church or movie ... ? ... i don miss WH anymore ... but i miss pastors .
I leave church jux becoz of some mistaken ... i am wrong . i very sad .. coz since i leave church i got alot of friends in school .. but i lose alot of thing tt is most important ushering , playing with the children , meeting , Most IMP , i lose THE CONNECTION WITH GOD ...
And the Smile ... i know everything i have is all God give for me ... i miss alot of ppl ... like gigi , charmaine , angelyn , jollene , felicia i miss them
wat should i do ? .. God teach again .. i need u back .. i feel sad tt i lose u ... 7 year i lose geart grandmother .. now i don wan lose everything tt i have nw ... i really miss the life tt i with u ... You Need To Light The Way For Me .. Teach Me Ur ways .. i don wan others ppl way ... i wan urs .. only u . i lose someone i love ... i don wan miss it again ... i wan u back ... to show me the way ... n walk with me to the end ... u give me friend tt i wan ... (last time) ever sis don go church alrdy ...
but cousin still there ... u love me again n again ... but i don get it ur loves .. now i do .. i know everything tt u do for me ... no one can replace u in my life ... pls stay with me 4ever n ever .. pls .. i need this love from u ...
BGR really not tt important to me ... i need ur love 1st ... u have not give up on me ... u show me lot of ways . tt u still love me ... if tt 11/3/08 ... i nv go tt chalet i wont know u so fast ..
1year over i still rmb tt days how i know u ... u can came to me tt day... y can't u come again n make friend again ... CAN EVERYTHING RESTART ? I KNOW SOME CAN ... SOME CANNOT ... BUT CAN WE TRY AGAIN ??? PLS I NEED U IN AGAIN ... THIS TIME U WILL NOT COME OUT FROM ME HEART AGAIN ...
rmb ... heart of God church ... = HEART OF GOD 4ever n ever .. !!!!! pls i need u to stay with me ... i don wan u to hurt me too ! u still know everything i cry i will rmb tt ppl ... i can't forget tt she died ..............................................u die on the cross ....how she died i also donno ... last time i jux very young ...
I WILL RMB HOW SHE LOOK ON TT DAY ... WHEN I LAST TIME SAW HER ... SHE MY LIFE .. U BRING HER WITH U NOW U HAVE HURT ME ... HOPE TT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN ....
God make some change . pls
IN THE NAME OF JESUS
AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW