This Few Days lazy to update xp

change new phone le .. so happy ... wed my friends came my house bake thing .. lol ... get the new phone very happy man .... hahas .. ting hong got reply my msg n got chat with me in msn ... but not alot lor ... lol ... yea he forgive me le ... very happy .. coz i will not lose this friend ...





Now i keep thinking who ding yuan like ... i think is charlotte ... lol ... but i know also no use ...





hahas .. tmr FOP ... last day .. i going to have usher duty ... 0410 must reach there .. sia ... i feel so tired .. tmr cannot update blog liao .. sia ... but hope got time update facebook .. i still got phone to update facebook only ... more fast .. lol ...





now i think tt ding yuan is not really my friend ... tt i think ... nvm .. don care

Ting hong like nw is my good friend than him !!!!



~ GOD I LOVE YOU MOST ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW