My Birthday Today =)

wa.. today after school go out with nigel and yi dian .. it was very fun .. n funny .. coz of yi dian .. hahas . i enjoy my birthday this year .. nigel do card .. for me .. don use any money to but thinf for me .. just do card lor .. got more but next time take i not free to go hougang ma .. i love ppl do card .. oh ya yi dian bday is on 4 frb coming liao .. hahas .. tried to .. tmr tell u more .. coz i don wan late for school . . . hahas .. i having my plan on zhonghua .. hahas .. see i so nice de .. and i when out we . . . . belmont wanxin eray and hui hang ..<--- his name very funny hor .. hahas !gtg.. btw i born in nite time =)

nite time i love it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW