82 post (i nv re read all the thing tt i post) sorry

wa.. is like ytd very funny . . hui hang donno how to play basketball .. funny lor .. hahas . for me important thing is happy everyday no matter wat happen .. and i like ppl to do card wan don know y leh .. but cannot buy .. coz i don like .. hahas .. too bad .. i don enjoy much . but is ok .. just be myself . hahas .. nth to say abt today . i just can said i am super tried .. go test tmr gtg ! hahas =D let bring it out our smile .. and i doing card for all sec 1 ppl from zhonghua sec .. if got time go do xinmin pr. and bowen sec .. coz i also alot friends in tt school .. hahas .. i am super tried .. hahas .. is ok .. tried for now .. rest for later ... i will do my best in now n future . God loves you and me !


Love ~ learn to love people but not hate .. hate is a devil keep do de thing .. don do tt ..

Hope~don said people hopeless .. try to use smth nice and everyone have a chance not only you .. everyone have hope .. don give up is the most important thing ! give urself a chance !

Faith~learn to have more faith than other people . . faith is the thing tt everyone need to have ! hahas . coz of of i have faith .. so my URL is .. www.ihavefaithineverything.blogspot.com
no matter wat i don i will be having faith all time .. i am learning to get 100percent faith .. so u must too !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW