Today was a bad day for me !

Today,

During the morning was PE ... & I enjoyed with my classmates .
Mm ... But after that was maths . Everything was normal after that is Recess ..
After that is CPA !!! Irritating Lesson ...
I don't what sia ... I was doing work half way teacher suddenly ask my where is your name tag . then he ask clarence to write my name down ! Crazy sia . He didn't even let my explain . & this year this was my first deten ! This year i'm not going to get any deten . But That teacher give me . & i hate it a lot . This year i am like guai guai want lor . den he give me just because one name tag
& i was to office cannot find my name tag ! because friday i forget to bring home my name tag !
Grr.... after CPA is D&T den i ignore ... I just pack my bag and go home ...

On my way home .... when i was walking .....
I kept crying until i reach Aljunied Park den i stop crying . Is like inside the bus ppl keep on looking at me ... I'm like making a fool of myself .
I have never cried until like that ...
I remember the last time i cried in bus is 2008 ? i think ... the usher stuff ...
Oh yeah is not ... The last time i cried like tht was the day sis mae ann said smth to me .
& that's upset me MORE !
& i walked home that day and half way walking half way crying !

Gr..... I don't wanna to cry again . I wanna to study study study !
I really need time to relax myself right now . Arrr..... !!! God ah !!
Help me can ?!


Erm , Time to offline !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW