A tired day to update blog !

I shall start from 25 Dec 2010 ....
Christmas day i went back church and i enjoyed everything on that day .... Every min i spend in church ... On that day i was thinking ... Why only christmas i go back church why don i go back church every week ? I really did wrong in the first place . Always go out with school friend if not go out with pri school friend .... Or maybe stay at home sleep the whole or watch TV ... I really don know why am i doing this ! To waste my time on Show , Sleep .... I never even study during holidays . I just feel bored & tired .. Don't really wanna to go out ... End up 25 Dec i went back ... Because my cousin asked me to ... Plus i 24 Dec never go church thats why i go on 25 Dec ....
Why am i leaving God like this ? WHY ?
Christmas Day 25 Dec 2010
I have a good christmas service with my zone mate ... & after service i went around church taking picture with C & A zone people . & i did take picture with children too !! hehehe Miss them lot !! After taking photo around i went up to lvl 13 & ask my cousin to go dinner with me , after tht his friend asked me .. Can we join you too ? then end up i eating MY DINNER with 3 little young boy ! haha . thats was funny ... eating with children are very different to dinner with friends, family , adult ... LOL ...
I remember i saw Yoko ... My darling ! haha . I miss her lot lot lot lor ! kekekekeke

30 Dec ...
I woke up at 6pm plus ... very late right . (because morning den sleep mah)
After that i went down to hougang wanna to rebond my hair after they wanna to close alrdy .. so i have to come down on the others days ... 31 Dec D: sad lor . after tht i go find wanxin n belmont ... we chat abt lot of things . i'm happy to know wanxin friends . they're as cute as wanxin ^^
10 plus reach home . den my sms watch KBS World .. Plus is i set the alert at 9pm to watch tht show . kpop show after tht myself .. forget abt it . Stupid rite ? Grr....
after i go crazy abt SHINee .. den my bro scold me ==

31 Dec from 6am until 1am i'm FULL ... hehe

From 6am - 8am i went out market with my dad ...

From 9am - 4pm Went out with the scholars & teacher ... We went to sentosa ... alot of thing have to talk about this trip with school friend & teacher .. sat den talk abt it ... skip this part .. anw actually this wan is until 9pm end up changed to 10pm ... but i cannot join them tht long :O

Actually 4pm i should go home change my shirt and go church . Because of 30 Dec ... cannot rebond .. so my church time have take out . rebond until 8pm like that . church still got service go out ... cos countdown start at 1030pm-1am ...
after rebond i go home . i wanna rest awhile after tht i fall asleep .. so i didnt when from countdown .. BUT BECAUSE OF THIS I CAN WATCH KPOP GOLDEN DISK AWARDS :D
SNSD GOT 3 Awards .. one of the awards is the best 1st wor :O
SHINee Got 2 Awards ..
2am got the 2nd good awards ^^

Anyways i heard that 2010 is SNSD world in Japan ..
This year will be SHINee World in Japan ...
Read from the Kpop news ^^ hehe

Now watch I LOVE J&K ... haha ... talking about FTIsland now . :O
omg i spend $30 on SHINee stuff == better don let my mum know . If not she gonna kill me . hoho ... I'm random right ?!

After i remember i went to bugis with avril, zy , joanne , julieann ... on 2 Jan <-- Sat talk abt it . also very long story .

This week started school . I don't really feel good . Cos of someone . ==
tired liao .. feel like sleep ... but cannot ! i have to do my English Journal ... Plus have to pack bag . sian lah .. this year is really STUDY STUDY STUDY ... No more SHINee time ...From today ...
cannot online much . only can online on sunday more ... Got laptop also no use . cos end up i lend my sis to use . i myself don use laptop nowadays . lazy liao . bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW