My life has changed lot !

Yesterday ,
Got badminton inter class . I went early to open the door . And i will always be the only sport leaders who report first and go home about 4 or 5 plus . I don't know why after yesterday . i don't feel like helping her anymore . I think i should learn from dingyuan . Not to do duty . Since so many sport leader every time also never report on time , some even never report !

Teacher always think that i complain this complain that . But is not that i want to complain . I complain is because i don't anything happen ... I know that if i kept everything to myself , end up i will cry , quarrel or even fight with teacher or students about something .
I just wanna to have some peaceful life . Why can't i have it right now ? Are you guys really want me to died then give me a peaceful life that i want ? Why do NT students act different from the Express people . It is very tiring ... Do you guys know about it ... No one really know how i feel ...
Although last time i use to be in church every thing goes well in my life . But how come now i only want to study first before going church then every thing start to happen .

God , are you trying to call me back in this way ? Are you ... Pls dont use this way kay . I dont like it . i believe that you wouldn't hurt me ! Am i correct ? Jesus Christ .

I remember last Monday i lost my wallet at indoor sports hall during the badminton inter class games was on . I think is someone who took it ... sigh , inside got 2 cards that's important to me .
*Usher cards
*Thailand card
-Ez link
-5 dollars old money
-nebo cards ( hope i never spell wrong )
-someone name card
-4dollars
****MY CHILDHOOD PICTURE !!! <- This is like so impt pls !
Which idiot took it ! Ass Hole .

I regret for choosing zhonghua in the first place . .
Sigh , But already get into this school i also cannot do anything .

1 more hour going to sleep already . now going down and buy food .
& i have to learn chinese ! Tomorrow got exam !
Hope can pass .
My classmate only some people cares about me only . sigh ........................... Goodbye blog
And sweet dream my lovely blogger .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW