How i feel after so many thing happen

I'm always so sorry about what i posted on the blog ...
-Sometimes i might have lot of spelling mistake .
-Sometimes i might talk bad about others . But i'm sorry , If you're not happy you may tag on my cbox . Thank you

-------------------.---------------------.-------------------

I haven even say the main point yet ..
Being a sport leader , yeah we have to show others the leader of us ! Some did show , some never even show the leader of them ! Is they're problem . But one thing that i don't really understand is ...... I did so many thing for her . Why did she scold me when someone else made her angry ! I only go watch awhile the NDP & played badminton with friend for 1hour . OVERALL ONE HOUR ONLY ... Why i come back you scold me for ?
So many SL never report on time , never even come and do duty you never scold them ? i go play awhile you scold me for not doing any work ?
Like the express sport leader did lot of thing like that .
1st , Me & Bernard not your dog !
2nd , Bernard ran off too ! Why you never scold him . & he ran off LONGER than Me pls !
3th , Express sport leader never report ! Only some did .
Why do the express sport leader can leave early and NT Sport leader always have to help until the end of the games end ? Why are just so call the helper kay !
I don't why you like to scold girls more than boys student ! unfair .

Why is all this unfair thing happen to me ?
Did you know you scold until me like that made me scold the lineman for never do job properly .
The normal rebecca are as friendly as she was in church during badminton inter class .
Because of your scold ...

1 . Why are you still standing there , Faster find the lineman !
(I'm standing there to watch the games start and end properly.. you should find someone else to find lineman . NOT ME! )

2.Is the sec 3 who play wrongly in the match . you should only scold the sec 3 sport leader . Not me and someone others people .

3. Just a NYAA stuff you scold that until 1hour plus !

4.I open the door on time . ask people to help you set up . Then just because i MIA for 1 hour come back give you scold ? You think i should help you from the start until the end ? I'm not your house de dog pls.

5. 2T1 & 2E6 are the last match we shall clean it after playing . This is correct .. But why is 2E6 people never clean only 2T1 people are doing ?
Seriously i want to say that " 2T1 got 2people report for duty . 2E6 downstairs playing basketball . no one doing duty at all . until you ask me to go find them . If i not wrong you should not ask me go find 2E6 people . MISS , you should know the badminton rule more than i did kay .
Sec 2E1 & 2E3 people should do lineman at the last match . but where they go ?
I call for 2E3 people 2 times then they come . 2time with my voice high !!!!!!! "
You're just being unfair to the NT people . Treat express people so good . UNFAIR !

2E1 sport leader never report for duty most of the time . Why you never scold them ? Because they're express , they need to study .. no time ? Which reasons ? tell me

2T1 also have project , tuition , studies , CCA or more . Not only express students . stop being unfair lah . Irritating

& sorry for scolding the lineman on that day . Cause she will scold me if i never start on time .


Sorry to that teacher i leave early . never help you until the end . Cause since you treating me like this . i won't help you anymore .If you wanna to take off my sport leader place . You may i won't stop you anyway . Cause teacher are always right .

Being sport leader for one year plus i know the real you already .
Like what dingyuan told me before don't have to help her want actually .
And some many people talking bad of you (miss) i still always tell them that you're nice . I'm sorry for saying lies last time . Now i know the real nice teacher and a unfair teacher .
Although on monday i quarrel with mdn liang and i know i also have fault . & i shouldn't scold her . I'm really sorry to her about this quarrel . I don't dare to say sorry to her . Cause to me in my heart . i willing to say sorry none stop . cause is really my fault i should blame myself for being selfish sometime .
I am trying to control myself for stop quarreling with people .
But last time i am already being this . So now i want to change but i use need more time . i know what i am doing . i also know that i am stupid for being a dog who help teacher from the start till the end . Like what joanne say me " Stop being teacher DOG , stupid ! "
Am i really so stupid ? Maybe .
I just don't know why am i doing this for ?

Because of all this happen i don't wanna to go school . Actually is not only don't wanna .
Monday i remember i late for school and i don't know why this was my first time went to school and very scare that teacher dont let me go back class and have lesson with my classmate . I just hoping teacher won't hold me back . So i can study . i donno why nowadays i like to studies . Maybe cause i really grow up already not like the past i always cannot control myself .
Actually this time round i change also have to thank joanne for it . cause when i get angry she will always stop me and tell me this " Quarrel got use ? find out what happen behind before you get angry for it " Although she always bully me . in other way actually is playing . but i don like the playing matters .. But i wun angry for what she did to me cause she always teach me to the right place . although she is dam playful girl . Actually she is nice in her heart . only the girls understand why .
The Best teacher is just like msr tan like that . She never give up on me & i remember got one day me n sim ee when to toilat without asking her den she cannot find us . we still go toilet until 30min .... den she scold me . not that i dont wanna to answer her . Is only that i know that i am wrong but i don know how to say sorry plus that day joanne bully me thats y i never stay in class . So i don wanna to tak that day . i know she was angry but i donno how to explain myself when i am not in a good mood . when i never come to school she willing to ask me what happen but i don really like to share thing wif teacher anymore . She still send me email about that chinese words . she really use alot of time on 2T1 . To her we are like one family ... But to me she is like my pastors & leaders never give up on anyone . And she always smile in school . Her smile make alot of different in my life . This is what a good teache call . & she everytime said i very cute i donno why ? in the first place i think that she was crazy after knowing her more . like sm , yc , ismail problem . i know more about her . And she was the first teacher that i never like before .
Even can talk bad teacher sometime . But when i think back ............ I always remember the good thing about teacher not bad stuff . cos i always love them as my teacher .
MY classmate i can dislike them most of the time . But i know that no matter what happen we have to stand tgt hand in hand like a family ! This will never change 2T1 can always be 2T2 . Only have to see our mood . & who is the teacher who teaching us right now !
NT student is not really that bad as how other think .
Now i dislike the express student more than NT student liao .
After this inter class . i understand more about hand in hand tgt like the family .
What does friend & family mean . It actually have a big different .
Friend wouldn't help you along the way .
Family will always be the first one who care or helps YOU !

I remember when i go in store B and cry .....

Half way crying . suddenly my mind comes in someone ... I don't know why . But i just hope i can hug him and cry out loudly without anyone else is looking .. Only ME & HIM ! No one else . After thinking of him i cry even more . Just don't know why . Maybe that's love ?

I don't understand why do this teacher scold me when she get angry . If i got chance i will want to keep all this inside my heart . All this unfairness that i get . no one will help me protest wan . Irritating games !
Stay quite and let the time past will be better for me !
QUITE ? sigh . Life is no longer meaningful as i think anymore .

บางคนสามารถช่วยให้ฉันได้อย่างไร ฉันเก็บเพิ่มเติม มันเจ็บเพิ่มเติม ฉันได้เก็บล็อตของสิ่งที่อยู่ในหัวใจของฉันแล้วฉันไม่ต้องการให้เพิ่มเติมมากขึ้นแล้วฉันรู้สึกเหนื่อยมากอยู่แล้ว ฉันเพิ่งยอมนอนตราบใดที่ฉันสามารถ ฉันไม่ต้องการไปโรงเรียนอีกต่อไป ไม่เหนื่อยไปสำหรับฉัน อย่างไรผมหวังว่าจะอยู่ในประเทศไทย ถ้าโรงเรียนไม่เริ่มก่อนเวลาดังนั้น ฉันจะไม่กลับมาสิงคโปร์อย่างรวดเร็วดังนั้น

누군가 도와 드릴까요? 자세한 계속! 그것은 많은 상처를! 많은 것은 이미 내가 계속 싶지 않아 마음에 계속 있었다 이미 기분이 매우 피곤 이미, 그냥 내가 만큼 잠을 기꺼이. 이상 학교에 가고 싶지 않아. 나를 위해 피곤. 어떻게 내가 태국에서 머물 바란다. 학교 결코 이렇게 일찍 시작하는 경우 내가 싱가포르 너무 빨리 다시 오지 않을 것이다!

誰かに役立つことができますか?詳細を維持 !それより痛い !多くの私は詳細を維持するには望んでいない私の心に既に事を続けたとより既に私はすでに非常に疲れを感じる、私は喜んで私はできる限り、スリープ状態にします。学校はもう行きたくないです。私のために疲れています。どのように私はタイに滞在する予定です。シンガポール非常に速くは学校はそんなに早く開始する場合私は戻ってくるだろう

能停止在生活中哭泣嗎?

晚安了

I'll remember you

It has been so long since we have talked
I hope that things are still the same
hoping they will never change
cause what we had can't be replaced
don't let our memories fade away
keep me in your heart for always

You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
stood right by me
through the tears through everything

I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what you're goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you

I promise you I won't forget the times we shared, the tears we cried
You'll always be the sun in my sky
It may be fate that brings us back to meet again someday
Even though we go seprate ways

You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
You stood right by me
through the tears through everything

I'll remember yooooou,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for yooooou,
no matter what your goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you

If the day should come when you need someone
(you know that i'll follow)
I will be there
Don't ever let there
be a doubt in your mind
'cause I'll remember you, you

I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what your goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you

Forever baby, I'll remember you









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW