21 August 2010

On the 17 August 210 ,
I vomit in the morning 05:38am ... Early in the morning wake up i was very happy that Tuesday i woke up so early ... But end up wake up so early is to vomit ... -.-ll Irritating sia .....
I remember 3 July 2010 i fall down and the doctor told me if vomit need to go back to hospital ...
Lol . That was like one month ago doctor said wan ... so is like this vomit must be nothing want right ? haha . hope so ....

This few day school happened a lot of things ... And i think is not fair to me at all ....
I never come to school on Tuesday & Wednesday .... I never give letter or MC ..... Then , Mr lam give me detention ... whatever ... Tuesday really vomit leh . you guys don't trust me ... I don't said lies please ... Arg..... Irritating school . Cannot post much cause now very late and i wanna to go find dad right now . . sian now is going to be 5am ... soon ..............

Going to off the laptop and go find dad . 7am come back i think . Then come back sleep . Afternoon 1pm like that wake up den go julieann house .... Sigh ... Life is different from last time now !

Life can be up and down anytime ......... Just hope that can be low like the sea ... no need to worry so much luh ....
Nowadays i don't trust peijing anymore and ziying also . Cause ziying really changed a lot from last time .

today alisha and julieann message me .... Julieann ask whether am i still angry with alisha , ziying & herself . And actually i was not so angry with alisha right now . & i never angry about julieann . Cause she didn't said anything yesterday that hurt me ...

Ziying became more heartless to me ... I hate her more than i hate others people .... She really changed to someone that's different from last year ...
Last time she wun make the cry ... But now she made avril cried for two times this year. And she also hurt me though her idiot words . made me don't feel like going to school . i feel like telling teacher what she said those words that hurt me yesterday .... Actually today wan to go school wan . but half is because of mum also .... Sigh .. Don't wanna to post anymore . Goodnight to my lovely blogger who is always be on my side and friends ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW