I Feel Tired Now

I already so call leave church ! i really donno ... why heart of god church ... alot ... i don really likes the leaders now ... last time de leaders more good than now ... i miss the children , adult , pastors , some leaders , baby n God ... but i find out this church change alot ... only tt pastor s didn't change ... i wanted to bring alot of friend to this church .. starting .. but now .. my sis changing church .... i think maybe i also ... i very sad ... coz i will be missing alot of ppl ...





now i got alot od friends... but alot still is boys ... now ding yuan n gary is my good friends ... belmont is best friend ... ding yuan also going to be my best friend .... soon ba... hahas ... today i knew ding yuan .... for 61 days ...... hahas ... i donno y alot od ppl said ting hong very good ... i was thinking y ????? ......... haahs .... but he is cool lor .... not like ding yuan n gary ... anything , donno ... gary is better than DY ............................o.O





but charmaine , gigi , anglyn , felicia , jollene ..... i am sry ... charmaine i know tt u will miss me ... but try to forget .. me n my goodness .... i know tt smtime u will come see my blog .... i just know .. church .. i only miss u guy , children , baby , pastors , some leaders n of coz .. MIKO N YOKO .... very long time nv see u guys .. starting to missing u .... hope u undenstand .... jia you .. God Loves You ... Bring The Glory To God .. our father in christ ....



Pastor Lia , u Tell me before .. u got view my blog ... so this msg is only for u !
pastor i know tt ur love n goodness .. to me ... i will still be part of HOGC ... i will come for usher only .. i will give God my money ... n God will give u this money to ... go on this church ... it will grow .. will not drop .....trust me ... i will still Love God ... No matter wat happen ... maybe is really devil ... i still love everything i have .... may be i got too many problem now ... but i will not get into BGRS .... (Boy Girl Relationship) hahas ... thank you for ur care .. if u really see this msg ... hopw u understand me ... if u don mind .. share with me some words .. i will still listen for it ... =) coz i still love u as my mother in christ ... .. no matter wat happen .. pastor how teach me this .. Smile :) My Email
jieying_1996@hotmail.com or maybe type on facebook ! .. :D







charmaine ... this for u .... Love God , Love People , Love Life ... No Matter Wat Happen Stay Faithful to Jesus .... his ur father in christ ! God really love you alot ... u have a good family ... n church .... pastly is becoz of her ... u rite .. coz tt only words coz hurt me alot .... =D grow ... With All Ur Faith ! We still Can go out together ! :) Smile





GiGi .... God Wan me to tell u this .... Try To Talk more ..not only the ppl who u close with ... CCH need u to be there to stand strong n grow .. =D i really love u lot us a sis in christ :) keep contant ba !

God Need CCH People TO Grow ... To Be The Leaders In Church ! Jia You ... Good Luck ...Love You 4ever


In The Name Of Jesus
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW