Today I Am So Happy :)

wa... today got the badminton workshop .. so bored .. but me n friends is talking n playing all the way .... =D hahas ...

4plus me n alot of ppl . playing badminton ... i play with gary , randy n ding yuan .. i team up with ding yuan ... end up lose =( hahas ... coz one girl n one boy .... like very weird man ... lol . but very fun lor .. today after school was fun ... morning .. is like very normal .. nth happen .. good for me .. hahas ...

tmr got BM .. not going .. =p ....

wa... FOP this week ... friday ..yea ... i meeting christopher .. yeayea ... i go with him .. to FOP .. school there got 158 can go .. lol ...


wed got the badminton inter class games... sia xD ... lol tired .. tmr maybe getting the new phone ... but see whether mum free or not .. i think can la .. tmr .. yeap ..so happy .. coz wait for tmr ...


hmmm....ding yuan very funny just now ... wahahaha .... ding yuan lose to me .. hahas ....
ting hong sick so today nv come .. lol ... the who still like him .. lol .. like wat last week ding yuan said to ting hong ... "She Your Girlfriend " LOL ... ding yuan rite man ...

Ting hong siao de .. morning msg me .. call me today don call or msg him .. donno y ... but i only know he sick ... hope u can get well soon .. but to school .. i wan to say u n .... ... .... hahas ...... wahahaha ... gary n randy very zai in badminton ... WA O.o ...


today 3plus .. the workshop start ... then half .. someone call me .. i ans .. is ming fu ... he wanted to chat with me ... but i got the workshop ... then i tell him call me at 6 or 7 plus ..... after 10min .. he call again .. lol ... i tell him same thing .. i donno y he still keep my number...i don even keep lor ... then he said ok .. end up nv call back ... lol ...

NOw i find out ding yuan very funny ..... i just can said .. got ding yuan .. my life full of joke ... lol
ting hong .. sometime joke some time angry ... only the .... ... .... will like him ... hahas ...


i think today i really got to many hahas ...lol .... ding yuan very funny .. my life really full of joke liao .... becoz of ding yuan funny face n joke ... gary n randy .. the sound .. so funny .. lol


God u have make me happy ... i will make urs too ! hahas .... Pastor Lia ... your love no one can replace ... i love you ... spiritual mother ... of coz my mum who at home .. =D


i taking F480 =D .. can't wait for tmr .. lol ...



In The Name Of Jesus
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW