11.11.11 what a year,month & day !

Today is 11.11.11 ... Is a good day to go out and enjoy with your friends or boyfriend ... But i did have a lot of thing to do today.
But because of overslept... I didnt wake up at 11:11am to make my wish! I'm so sad right now .
My plan is to go for CCA, D&T Project after that church . den after church go out with friends. after that .. Becos i woke up at 6pm . All my plan are destroy ! Grrr ! I hate it . 11:11pm can make my wish ??? will it come true ? Will it ?

I'm really so tired of not waking up on time this few weeks... I shall sleep at living room . so that i will wake up on time . !! Sleep in room can make me sleep for 12h or more ~ Grrr angry ><

if bangkok don have flood i will be at bangkok making wish in the morning .
28 Dec den go bangkok . Sigh~ I'm going to miss school for the first jan week !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

How my life have change ...